- 24 June 2014
- 15:30 Egyptian Standard Time
- 15:30 Central European Time
- 14:30 BST
- 09:30 EST
As demographics and globalisation continue to change the face of today's workforce and the profiles of teams, organisations struggle to ensure that diversity contributes positively to culture and business performance. In this 1 hour complimentary webinar, Michelle Moore will discuss the challenges of diversity and share best practices for improving communication and effectiveness in diverse teams.
The webinar will include the following elements:
- Layers of Diversity in Today's Organisations
- Communication, Team effectiveness and Diversity
- Adapting Communication in a Diverse Workplace
Michelle Moore is a learning and development professional with in-depth knowledge and experience in Sales, Leadership and Communication Skills. Michelle facilitates Global Knowledge Leadership and Business workshops on a world-wide basis and is responsible for development and promotion of the Global Knowledge EMEA Organisational and Personal Effectiveness portfolio.
Related Global Knowledge courses:
- Dealing with Different People
- Communicating for Clarity
- Leading with Impact - Fundamentals of Communication
- Effective Team Working
Duration: 60 minutes
Technical Requirements: Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.