- 10 July 2014
- 19:00 Central European Time and Egyptian Standard Time
- 18:00 BST
With Forrester Research declaring "Waterfall processes have become obstacles to speed, quality and predictability", and more than 85% of CIO's surveyed by CIO Magazine using or planning to pursue Agile practices in 2014, this one-hour webinar will explore the basics of Agile and why so many organizations are adopting Agile methods.
The webinar will include the following elements:
- Defining Agile
- The various methods that make up Agile and the variations of Agile frameworks
- An overview of the Agile (Scrum) framework
- The benefits of Agile in contrast to Waterfall frameworks for software delivery
- The Agile vocabulary
Julianne Jones is a dynamic project and program management consultant, as well as facilitator with extensive leadership skills and experience in coaching Agile teams. She produces results in such diverse areas as: energy, health care, financial services, and telecommunications.
Julianne's professional designations include: Project Management Professional (PMI -PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) and Change Management Certificate (Prosci).
Related Global Knowledge Courses:
- Agile Project Management
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Workshop
- Certified ScrumMaster Workshop
Duration: 60 minutes
Technical Requirements: Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.